- Application of botulotoxin and fiillers
- Wrinkle removal
- Lip enlargement
- Rejuvenation with own plasma
- Skin rejuvenation
- More procedures...
Do you suffer from rolls of fat and cannot get rid of them? At the Asklepion Clinic of aesthetic medicine we can introduce you to the latest methods of liposuction. We can help you determine which method is the best and most sensitive solution for you.
Arrange an appointment and discuss your issue online with our specialist.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Liposuction is a form surgery whereby a certain amount of subcutaneous fat is sucked from an affected area. In the majority of cases we are contacted with regards to liposuction of the tummy and hips. These are traditionally the parts of the body that make people feel unsatisfied with themselves. Other body parts for which liposuction is appropriate are the thighs, inner knees, and buttocks.
Liposuction is not a method by which to reduce weight in overweight or obese people. The quality, contractility and elasticity of the skin are very important for the final effect. If the skin lacks elasticity and contractility, which happens as a result of ageing, the skin may stay flabby and slack after the intervention.
It is for this reason that when determining the extent of the intervention and choosing the best method of liposuction for you, careful consideration is given to your age. The total amount of fat suctioned during one surgery may not exceed 2000 to 3000 ml because of the risk of possible complications to your overall health.
1) Make an appointment with our plastic surgeon.
2) One week prior to the planned surgery you must provide us with results of both a laboratory and internal preoperative examination. You can undergo the examination at your general practitioner or directly at our clinic one day before the surgery. You must take into account that in this case the surgery might be postponed if the results are not within acceptable limits.
3) Do not take any medications containing acetylsalicylic acid, which influences blood coagulation (e.g. Acylpyrin, Anopyrin, Aspirin, Alnagon, Mironal, etc.), for at least three weeks prior to the surgery.
4) You should be fit and healthy and not have had any acute illnesses e.g. cold or viral infection, for at least two to three weeks prior to the planned surgery. Smokers should also temporarily give up smoking. Smoking significantly slows down the healing process.
5) You must come to the surgery on an empty stomach (the patient should not eat, drink or smoke for at least 8 hours prior to the surgery), at the agreed time, clean, with washed hair and no make-up.
6) After the surgery, you will stay at the clinic overnight and be released the following afternoon for home treatment.
7) We recommend you arrange help and transport by car when leaving for home treatment.