client services manager
Do your oversized breasts hinder your sports activities? Do your breasts look saggier with age? Have you ever considered breast reduction or modelling? We do both at the Asklepion Clinic. Make an appointment with our specialist. They can help you find the best solution to solve the discomfort or displeasure.
During surgical breast reduction, the surgeon adjusts the size and shape of your breasts and also the position of the nipples and areolas. Breast reduction surgery is an ideal way to deal with saggy breasts, as well as any asymmetry.
Surgical reduction and modelling of the breasts are procedures that are suitable for women where there is significant loosening of the mammary gland, accompanied by a strong reduction in skin elasticity. Saggy breasts are common after pregnancy and breastfeeding or after a significant reduction in weight. The intervention is also suitable for clients whose oversized breasts hinder their everyday activities or sport and contributes to back and shoulder pain.
Since it is necessary to reduce the amount of skin at the same time as reducing the size of the breasts, it is necessary to make some incisions into the breasts. The extent of these incisions varies and scarring is minimal. It is common to have to move the areola. In this case the scar is circular around the areola, possibly extending under the areola in the shape of an anchor when the breasts are very loose.
The incisions are made in the dermal folds to ensure that future scars are almost invisible. We can significantly improve the appearance of the scars with proper postoperative care, eventually with the use of lasers, radiofrequencies or bio-stimualtion.
1) Make an appointment with our plastic surgeon.
2) One week prior to the planned surgery you must provide us with results of both a laboratory and internal preoperative examination. You can undergo the examination at your general practitioner or directly at our clinic one day before the surgery. You must take into account that in this case the surgery might be postponed if the results are not within acceptable limits.
3) Do not take any medications containing acetylsalicylic acid, which influences blood coagulation (e.g. Acylpyrin, Anopyrin, Aspirin, Alnagon, Mironal, etc.), for at least three weeks prior to the surgery.
4) You should be fit and healthy and not have had any acute illnesses e.g. cold or viral infection, for at least two to three weeks prior to the planned surgery. Smokers should also temporarily give up smoking. Smoking significantly slows down the healing process.
5) You must come to the surgery on an empty stomach (the patient should not eat, drink or smoke for at least 8 hours prior to the surgery), at the agreed time, clean, with washed hair and no make-up.
6) After the surgery, you will stay at the clinic overnight and will be released for home treatment the following afternoon.
7) We recommend you arrange help and transport by car when leaving for home treatment.
Do you have any further questions with regards to breast reduction or modelling? If you do, don´t hesitate to contact our specialists. Make an appointment today.
Leave us your email and we will send you detailed information about the topic you are interested in for downloading.
With our e-book you will have all handy even when you are offline.
Thank you for your interest in news from Asklepion clinic and we wish you pleasant time with our e-book.