client services manager
Breast augmentation, also known as breast enlargement plastic surgery, is a surgical procedure whereby a woman´s breasts are enlarged with silicone implants. This is a very effective form of surgery for women who consider their breasts to be of an insufficient size. It can also be a means by which to solve other aesthetic imperfections - in the case of fat loss or a reduction in the size of the mammary glands after breast feeding or rapid weight loss. Augmentation can also help to resolve breast asymmetry.
If the breasts are slightly loose, or if the areolas are in asymmetrical positions, it is possible to lift the breast a little to correct the asymmetry. In such cases the surgeon will indicate that breast augmentation + areola lift is appropriate. The resulting scar after the surgery will appear around the upper half of the areola. This surgery is also performed under total anaesthesia and takes approximately 50 minutes.
When the breasts are very loose, it is not only necessary to enlarge them but also to firm them. In such cases the surgeon will indicate that augmentation with mammoplasty is appropriate. The resulting scars appear around the areola and below the areola in the shape of anchor. The surgery is also performed under total anaesthesia and takes approximately 90 minutes.
At the Asklepion Clinic we use implants made in Germany by Polytech Silimed and implants made in the USA by Mentor. These arecurrently considered to be the best products of this type on the market. The use of quality implants guarantees the required aesthetic effect and lowers the risk of the body rejecting the implant. These implants are produced in two basic shapes - spherical and drop shaped. These implants are available in different sizes at the clinic.
1) Make an appointment with our plastic surgeon.
2) One week prior to the planned surgery you must provide us with results of both a laboratory and internal preoperative examination. You can undergo the examination at your general practitioner or directly at our clinic one day before the surgery. You must take into account that in this case the surgery might be postponed if the results are not within acceptable limits.
3) Do not take any medications containing acetylsalicylic acid, which influences blood coagulation (e.g. Acylpyrin, Anopyrin, Aspirin, Alnagon, Mironal, etc.), for at least three weeks prior to the surgery.
4) You should be fit and healthy and not have had any acute illnesses e.g. cold or viral infection, for at least two to three weeks prior to the planned surgery. Smokers should also temporarily give up smoking. Smoking significantly slows down the healing process.
5) You must come to the surgery on an empty stomach (the patient should not eat, drink or smoke for at least 8 hours prior to the surgery), at the agreed time, clean, with washed hair and no make-up.
6) After the surgery, you will stay at the clinic overnight and will be released for home treatment the following afternoon.
7) We recommend you arrange help and transport by car when leaving for home treatment.
Leave us your email and we will send you detailed information about the topic you are interested in for downloading.
With our e-book you will have all handy even when you are offline.
Thank you for your interest in news from Asklepion clinic and we wish you pleasant time with our e-book.