Do you want your lips to look more voluptuous
? Do you want your lips to have the ideal shape
? At Asklepion clinics you can choose from a number of options with which to enlarge and shape your lips
. Make an appointment and discuss the future appearance of your lips with our specialists.
Who is lip enlargement suitable for?Lip enlargement
is suitable for those who are not satisfied with the shape, colour or size of their lips
has the most decisive influence on the worsening quality of lip shape. The skin of the cheeks weakens and the lips turn into the mouth, becoming thinner as a person ages.
The lips then lose their youthful appearance and slowly change a person´s facial expression. Lip shape is also hereditary
, however other factors such as injury or illness
also play a role.
At Asclepius we have all the options and can help you find the solution. Lip enlargement is performed with the application of fillers
but it can also be achieved with plastic surgery
Lip enlargement after an injuryThe condition of a client´s teeth
after an illness or injury
can also affect the shape of their lips. In such cases plastic surgery is the preferred treatment. In situations where a person has lost teeth which has resulted in a change in the jaw and therefore a significant change in facial expression and the appearance of the lips, we refer them to our Dentistry Ward.
How does lip enlargement with hyaluronic acid work?Non-surgical lip enlargement
does not require any special preparation. We use quality filling materials
to increase the volume of the lips and make their shape more beautiful.
- We work with absorbable filling materials. We mainly use hyaluronic acid.
- The acid is injected into the lips with a fine needle in the areas where the volume of the lips needs to be increased.
- The whole intervention is carried out under local anaesthesia. During the procedure you can make suggestions to the surgeon with regards to where to add more filler or at what point to end the application.
What do you do after lip enlargement?
- You must take into account that for 1 or 2 days after the application your lips will be a little swollen.
- You can reduce the swelling by gently applying an ice pack to the area and remove possible unevenness with a careful massage of the lips.
- Avoid any physical activity for approximatly 3 to 5 days.
- Your lips will stay full and beautiful for approximately 8 months. During this time, the filling material is absorbed into the body. To regain those looks it is necessary to repeat the intervention.
For further information on the lip enlargement contact our specialists and make your first appointment. At Asklepion we also carry out more noticeable facial treatments such as wrinkle removal and skin rejuvenation. For further details, please call us.